All you have to do is get yourself here and we do the rest. You really only need pocket money as pretty much everything else is included. We don’t believe in hidden extras. That means if we make an impromptu cafe stop en route the coffees are on us!
- Transfer to and from Montbard Train Station when using scheduled pick-ups. Please refer to ‘How do I get there’ section for recommended train times.
- Six nights en-suite accommodation at Ferme de la Lochere.
- All meals (breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner), except for one lunch and one evening meal when you get the chance to try out our favourite watering holes, or go further afield if you choose.
- All wine and soft drinks with included meals.
- Bike hire, including provision of helmets, water bottle and bike bag and map case.
- Five days fully escorted bicycling or the opportunity to ride on your own.
- Daily route maps, instructions and itineraries.
- The company of your charming hosts whilst cycling. We will be on hand to assist with any mechanical , navigational or linguistic problems.
- A support van never more than 30 minutes away to carry spare clothes, purchases or the cycle weary !
- All entrance and wine tasting fees scheduled in the itinerary.
Read on about Bikes and Equipment Provided >>>