We make use of the very best local produce, from Charolais beef, Bresse poultry, fantastic seasonal fruit and vegetables, patisserie, breads and an array of characterful cheeses and wines to provide you with rich, sumptuous and memorable meals. Each morning we’ll send you packing with a fantstic and healthy breakfast inside you, each lunchtime, we will tempt you with wonderful picnics and then at the end of the day, after tea and cakes, a hot shower, then aperitifs, we’ll tempt you all over again with memorable Burgundian dishes for dinner. It’s a hard life !
- Breakfast – It’s important to start the day well. So you can eat as much as you want from our selection of cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, fresh pastries, baguettes, local butter, honey and jams. Plus a selection of teas, coffee and fruit juices to wash them down. If there is something that you particularly fancy we will try our hardest to get it.
- Picnics – The heart of the picnic will always include a selection of local cheeses, cured meats and pates, salads, breads, pickles and chutneys. We will also include something warm, e.g. quiche, tarte or freshly made soup should we have a colder day. There is a selection of teas, coffee, cold drinks. There will always be plenty of fruit, water and leftovers to pop in your bag for a mid-afternoon snack.
We always feel that picnics should be an occasion to relax in comfort and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings. So we find the locations to inspire. Our support van will be there to meet you with your picnic already set up and the cushions freshly plumped.
- Afternoon Tea – After a day in the fresh air what can be more satisfying than tea and freshly baked cakes on your return.
- Aperitif: – Served ahead of the evening meal, each day we will introduce you to a different local wine and tasty morsels.
- Dinner – Rich, sumptuous French Farmhouse cooking. Featuring the tastiest recipes that Burgundy has to offer. Its a relaxed meal around the table with friends. It’s rosy glows and good conversation. You’ve earned this.
Finally, let us tell you about dates and prices >>>